- My hand-bound journal - it's in the back with the fun hanging fringe.
- Water brush and watercolor pencils (a bit obscured in the picture)
- Glue stick and trusty Cutter Bee
- Pencil and London Underground eraser (souvenir from a trip to London)
- Archival ink from Ranger and rubber stamps - for journal titles
- Prepainted background pages (in the back next to the journal)- the journal is ring bound so I can make the pages and worry about attaching them later
Here are some closeups of the pre-painted (and inked) background papers.
And finally, here are some actual pages - one is a very quick watercolor sketch of Lili on the move - at six months old, she's on the move a lot.
Below is a page I did when I was feeling particularly frustrated that it seems like the quick answer is far more rewarded than the considered answer in our world. We all just need to stop and smell the roses a little more often.
I hope I get better at formatting the blog; I've never tried blogging before, so don't know anything about html, other than it seems a bit tricky....
Thank you Michelle for hosting the GPP crusade! I'm glad that I've finally gotten my act together and started coming out to play with the group!
"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" Pablo Picasso