- Washed laundry and put away - check
- Listed relics of former hobbies on eBay - check (if you need model horses...i have a few...)
- Sketched - yep! Four pages of Dachshunds and one sushi lunch. Waiter asked if I still wanted my soup as I hadn't eaten it....I'm too busy drawing it, you craven vizigoth! I don't care if it's cold, I've watercoloring to do. No sense of the aesthetic here. I'm quite sure in Paris this would not happen.
- Did my Mom's banking (Mom has Alzheimers, so I get to deal with dreaded math a few times a month, always depressing)
- Worked in my travel journals - painted backgrounds, printed out some photos, wrote some things in support of my Nick Bantock Spain journal. For some reason, this book intimidates me a bit. How do you capture one of the most amazing experiences of your life in a little book. With mere photos. Guess that's why it's taken me a year and a half to get started. Not sure if it will in any way represent, but it certainly won't if I don't do anything it all. Feeling slightly emboldened. Slightly.
- Knitting - knitted three rows! Wooo hoo! Mastery of the needles is surely obvious.
- Swept house - dirt, begone! Take that, sand...
- Long artsy discussion with husband the musician - I may be creating the artwork for his band's album. Or whatever they call it now. They have albums still? I guess so.
On balance, an adequate mix of the sublime and the ridiculous. It was a success.