Saturday, May 17, 2008

Michael de Meng's Assemblook

Michael's Assemblook - Front Cover


Michael's Assemblook - Interior Left Side



Michael's Assemblook - Interior Right Side

Before I took the Assemblook class, I was looking all over the place on the internet trying to find a picture of what an Assemblook might look like. A class sample, if you like. I couldn't find one anywhere, so now I've actually seen one for myself - actually Michael de Meng's and the ones created by my fellow artists in our class at Random Arts (see previous post for pre-class jitters). I thought I'd share a few pictures I took of Michael's, so you can see for yourself how beautiful it is! I sincerely hope he doesn't mind my posting pictures of his work here :-) Shameless plug for Michael de Meng - if you are an altered artist, you simply MUST try and find a way to take a class with Michael; he is amazing!

www.michaeldemeng.com


No comments: